At Professional Driving Academy of South Africa (Pty). Ltd, you deserve and receive the best standard of driver training available:
- Carefully coached to become a safe, competent, confident driver for the rest of your life.
- You will be trained to understand the requirements of the K53 standard.
- In addition, you will be given advanced and defensive driving tips.With an advanced driving background, Pat is well aware that defensive driving is the minimum standard of safe driving for any driver.
- See: Curriculum Vitae December 2017
Learner drivers not trained on defensive driving standards are like lambs to the wolves! The traffic is busy. Many drivers drive very badly. Can you afford to allow your young adult to be faced with danger they are unprepared for? Learner drivers in South Africa need defensive driving standards.
- Theoretical and practical lessons will be provided to give every client the time to absorb everything mentally and actually be capable of doing it, before being asked to go into the traffic.
- Notes will be provided which you can take home to practise to the correct standard.
- In fact, the official K53 will be emailed to you free-of-charge.
- A highly experience female instructor, Pat Allen, will provide the training.
- Pat loves driver training and she enjoys her pupils.
- After winning the title of Woman Driver of the Year for the Institute of Advanced Driving, she has had many years of experience to gently help all drivers to reach their own best standard in the quickest possible time.
- You will be collected from home, school or work and dropped off there again.
- You will be taught defensive driving on each and every lesson.
- You will have the benefit of using a brand-new Audi Q3, which is fitted with three dual-control pedals, has 6 airbags, an electronic parking brake, blue technology, park-assist, hill-start assist, and many more of the latest features.
- You will be gently coached until you are ready to take control of your driving standard.